Patent & Trademark Attorney, Michael F. Campillo
Skilled Lawyer Experienced in Arizona Intellectual Property Law
|Location:||1938 East Osborn Road, Phoenix, Arizona 85016|
Phoenix patent & trademark attorney, Michael F. Campillo is a founding partner of Venable Campillo Logan & Meaney and registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Prior to becoming a registered patent attorney, Michael was an electrical engineer for six and a half years for a major semiconductor manufacturer providing technical expertise in applications incorporating intergrated circuits including analog and digital technlogies. Michael’s work experience provides valuable insight for understanding the technical and manufacturing aspects of all types of inventions.
Michael’s practice is focused on the procurement, enforcement, and defense of intellectual property law rights. Michael prepares and prosecutes patent applications in the electrical, computer, and mechanical arts and secures trademark and copyright registrations in all areas. Michael has appeared in Arizona, Nevada, New York, and Texas courts in litigation matters involving patent infringement claims, inventorship disputes, and trademark disputes.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Intellectual Property Law
- 50% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Arizona, 1998
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 1998
- U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit, 2008
- Arizona State University, College of Law, Tempe, Arizona
- J.D. – 1998
- University of Arizona, College of Engineering
- B.S.E.E. – 1989
- Grand Canyon Resort Corporation v. Grand Canyon West Ranch, LLC (Trademark Infringement) (Arizona District Court 2009)
- Grand Canyon West Ranch, LLC v. Hualapai Tribe (TTAB 2008) (TTAB 2008)
- Lizy John v. Xilinx, Inc. (Eastern District of Texas 2007) (Cause-Patent Infringement) (EDTX 2007)
- Reexam of U.S. 5,867,422 for COMPUTER MEMORY CHIP WITH FIELD PROGRAMMABLE MEMORY CELL ARRAYS (FPMCAS), AND METHOD OF CONFIGURING (BPAI 2007)
- Symbion Research International, Inc. v. Rex H. Lewis, et al (Inventorship Dispute) (Nevada District Court)
Past Employment Positions
- Motorola Semiconductor Products Sector, Inc., Applications Engineer, August 1, 1989 – June 1, 1995